Who says the tuna can not be made Spaghetti, you can process it. Follow this simple recipe.
- 100 grams of spaghetti pasta
- 4 pieces of cob smoke, remove the black part and cut into small pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make :
- Boil the pasta in boiling water which has been salted to taste and butter for 15 minutes.
- Drain spaghetti.
- Chop the garlic until smooth.
- Saute the onions with olive oil until slightly dry.
- Enter the tuna and stir-fry until dry.
- Add salt and and pepper.
- Enter the spaghetti and stir briefly.
- Arrange spaghetii on plate and give tuna fish.
Very easy is not it?